1. Aljazeera (2020). Israel, Morocco Agree to Normalise Relations in US-brokered Deal. December 10, at: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/12/10/israel-morocco-agree-to-normalise-relations-in-us-brokered-deal
2. Benn, A. (2007). Annapolis Joint Declaration to Focus on Goals of Final Status Talks. Haaretz, November 14, at: http://www.haaretz.com/news/annapolis-joint-declaration-to-focus-on-goals-of-final-status-talks-1.233192
3. Cleveland, W. L., Bunton, M. (2016). A History of the Modern Middle East. Sixth Edition. Boulder, CO: Westview Press.
4. Chernoff, F. (2007). Theory and Metatheory in International Relations: Concepts and Contending Accounts, New York, NY: Palgrave Macmillan.
5. Edmondson, C. (2020). Senate Rejects Attempted Blockade of Weapons Sale to U.A.E. The New York Times. December 9, at: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/09/us/politics/senate-weapons-sale-uae.html
6. Elman, C. (2007). Realism. In: International Relations Theory for the Twenty-First Century: An Introduction, ed. Griffiths M. (11-20). Abingdon/New York: Routledge.
7. Federal Foreign Office (2019). History of the Middle East Peace Process. Auswaertiges Amt.de, November 5, at: https://www.auswaertiges-amt.de/en/aussenpolitik/regionaleschwerpunkte/nahermittlererosten/01-konfliktnahost/-/228380
8. Feierstein, G. M. (2018). Trump's Middle East Policy at One Year. Middle East Institute Policy Focus, March, at: https://www.mei.edu/sites/default/files/publications/PF2_Feierstein_US%20Foreign%20Policy_0.pdf
9. Fraser, T. G. (1980). The Middle East: 1914-1979, New York: St. Martin's Press.
10. Ghavam, A. (2006). International Relations: Theories and Approaches, Tehran: SAMT. (In Persian)
11. Halbfinger, D. M. (2020). Netanyahu Drops Troubled Annexation Plan for Diplomatic Gain, The New York Times. August 13, at: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/13/world/middleeast/israel-uae-annexation.html
12. Heywood, A. (2002). Politics, New York: Palgrave Macmillan.
13. Homayounpour, H. (1985) Fear, Hope and Prejudice, Tehran: Ketabsara. (In Persian)
14. Ismael, T. Y., Ismael, J. S. (2011). Government and Politics of the Contemporary Middle East: Continuity and Change, New York: Routledge.
15. Jackson, R., Sorensen, G. (2013). Introduction to international Relations: Theories and Approaches. Fifth edition. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
16. Laub, K. (2010). Abbas seeks active U.S. mediation in Mideast talks. The Washington Times. August 31, at: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/aug/31/abbas-seeks-active-us-mediation-mideast-talks/
17. Lesch, A. M., Tschirgi, D. (1998). Origins and Development of the Arab-Israeli Conflict. New York: Greenwood Press.
18. Lewis, B. (1995). The Middle East: A Brief History of the Last 2,000 Years, New York: Scribner.
19. Magid, J. and Ahren, R. (2020). Bahrain to Establish Full Diplomatic Relations with Israel, Trump Announces. The Times of Israel, September 11, at: https://www.timesofisrael.com/bahrain-to-establish-full-diplomatic-relations-with-israel-trump-announces/
20. Maleki, M. R. (2007). Israel's Strategy in the Middle East Region and its Impact on the Islamic Republic of Iran. Political Science Quarterly, 4(6), 23-65. (In Persian)
21. Maleki, M. R., Mohammadzadeh Ebrahimi, F. (2010). The US-Israel Special Relationship and Obama's Middle East Policy. Quarterly of Foreign Relations, 2(7), 107-136. (In Persian)
22. Maleki, M. R., Mohammadzadeh Ebrahimi, F. (2018). Critical Studies and the Middle East Peace Process. Iranian Review of Foreign Affairs, 9(2), 5-30.
23. Mark, C. R. (2005). Israeli-United States Relations. Congressional Research Service, March 7, at: https://www.everycrsreport.com/files/20050307_IB82008_bc6955de24a7755adb5f387c0862b06fde39aaa7.pdf
24. Milton-Edwards, B. (2011). Contemporary Politics in the Middle East, Third edition. Cambridge: Polity.
25. Mohammadzadeh Ebrahimi, F., Maleki, M. R., Emamjomeh Zadeh, S. J. (2018). Obama's Middle Eastern Strategy in Theory and Practice, Tabriz: Author/Self-Publisher. (In Persian)
26. Morris, B. (2008). 1948: A History of the First Arab-Israeli War. New Haven, Conn.: Yale University Press.
27. Moshirzadeh, H. (2007). Development in International Relations Theories. Third edition. Tehran: SAMT. (In Persian)
28. Muyo, H. (2015). Understanding of the Neorealist, Constructionist and Relative Deprivation Theories: A Phenomenological Study of the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict with Practice Application of Integrative Negotiation. Global Journal of Human Social Science (A), 15(7) (Ver. 1.0), 7-18.
29. Quandt, W. B. (2005). Peace process: American diplomacy and the Arab-Israeli conflict since 1967, Third edition. Washington DC and Berkeley, CA: Brookings Institution Press and University of California Press.
30. Ramani, S. (2017). Israel Is Strengthening Its Ties with The Gulf Monarchies. The Huffington Post. September 13, at: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/why-israel-is-strengthening_b_11946660
31. Ramsbotham, O., Woodhouse, T., Miall, H. (2011). Contemporary Conflict Resolution, Cambridge: Polity Press.
32. Reuters (2020). U.S. Designates Bahrain-based Group as Terrorist, Accusing It of Having Iran Backing. December 15, at: https://www.reuters.com/article/iran-usa-sanctions/u-s-designates-bahrain-based-group-as-terrorist-accusing-it-of-having-iran-backing-idUSKBN28P24E
33. Reuters (2021). Sudan Quietly signs Abraham Accords Weeks after Israel Deal. January 7, at: https://www.reuters.com/article/sudan-usa-israel-int-idUSKBN29B2MS
34. Sachs, J. D. (2018). A New Foreign Policy: Beyond American Exceptionalism, New York: Columbia University Press.
35. Sachs, N. and Huggard, K. (2020). Israel in the Middle East: The Next Two Decades. The Brookings Institution, November, at: https://www.brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/FP_20201120_israel_me_sachs_huggard-1.pdf
36. Segev, T. (2000). One Palestine, Complete: Jews and Arabs under the British Mandate, New York: Metropolitan Books.
37. Shlaim, A. (2014). The Iron Wall: Israel and the Arab world, New York: W. W. Norton and Company.
38. Slater, J. (2001). What Went Wrong? The Collapse of the Israeli-Palestinian Peace Process. Political Science Quarterly, 116(2), 171-199.
39. Smith, C. D. (2004). Palestine and the Arab Israeli Conflict: A History with Documents, Boston: Bedford/St. Martin’s.
40. Somfalvi, A. (2014). Sanctions and suspended talks - Israel Responds to Palestinian Reconciliation. Ynet, April 24, at: http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4513046,00.html
41. Spetalnick, M. and Holland, S. (2019). Exclusive: White House's Kushner Unveils Economic Portion of Middle East Peace Plan. Reuters, June 22, at: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-palestinians-plan-exclusive/exclusive-trumps-economy-first-approach-to-mideast-peace-built-on-big-money-projects-idUSKCN1TN0ES
42. The Saban Forum (2017). America First and The Middle East: A Keynote Conversation with Jared Kushner. The Brookings Institution, December 3, at: https://www.brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/fp_20171205_keynote_kushner.pdf
43. The Times of Israel (2019). At UN, Abbas Threatens to Nix Agreements with Israel If West Bank land Annexed. September 26, at: https://www.timesofisrael.com/at-un-abbas-threatens-to-nix-agreements-with-israel-if-west-bank-land-annexed/
44. The Times of Israel (2020). Mossad Chief Indicates Saudis Could Join Nations Normalizing Ties with Israel. September 17, at: https://www.timesofisrael.com/mossad-chief-indicates-saudis-could-join-nations-normalizing-ties-with-israel/
45. The White House (2017). President Donald J. Trump's Proclamation on Jerusalem as the Capital of the State of Israel. December 06, at: https://web.archive.org/web/20171206191507/https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/12/06/president-donald-j-trumps-proclamation-jerusalem-capital-state-israel
46. Waltz, K. N. (1979). Theory of International Politics, Reading, Mass.: Addison-Wesley.
47. Whitbeck, J. V. (2013). The 'State of Palestine' Exists. Aljazeera, January 10, at: http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2013/01/20131810252183781.html
48. Williams, D. (2019). Israeli Spymaster Sees "One-Time" Chance for Peace with Arabs Sharing Iran Worries. Reuters, July 1, at: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-mossad/israeli-spymaster-says-one-time-chance-for-peace-with-arabs-sharing-iran-worries-idUSKCN1TW2KZ