- Aboutalebi, H. (2008). The Role of Basic Concepts in Developmental Foreign Policy. Collection of development-oriented foreign policy articles, Tehran: Center for Strategic Research. First Edition. (In Persian)
- Akhavankazemi, B. (2006). A look at the 20-year vision document and its political components, Islamic Government Quarterly,10 (4),80-107. (In Persian)
- Alikhani, M. (2020). The Steady Trump's strategy of maximum pressure on Iran from the perspective of coercive power, International studiesJournal, 17(1), 63-86. (In Persian)
- Amiri, S. (2017). Strategies for the Developmental Government and the Prosperity of the Singapore Economy (2000-2015), Quarterly Journal of Political Studies, 9(36), 161-184. (In Persian)
- Baghchi, A. K. (2000). The Past and the Future of the Developmental State, Journal of world systems research. Vol. 6(2) 398-442.
- Daheshyar, H., Heidari, M. (2020).Comparative Study of the Sources of Political Competition between Iran and Turkey in the Middle East, Quarterly Journal of Political Studies,12 (48), 22-1. (In Persian)
- Golmohammadi, V., Atanejad, H., Naghib Sharbabaki, H. (2015). Foreign Policy Strategies towards Economic Development; Comparative Study of the Republic of Turkey and the Islamic Republic of Iran (2004-2013), Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 6(3), 711-719.
- IMF. (2020). Economic Growth Report, at:https://www.IMF.org/en/countries/irn.
9.IMF. (2021). Economic Growth Report, at: https://www.IMF.org/en/countries/irn.
- IMF. (2020). Inflation Rate Report, at: https:// www.IMF.org/en/ countries/irn.
- Khandoozi, E. (2004). The flow of economic thought in Iran today, Strategy Quarterly, (12) 2, 163-202. (In Persian)
- Kazerooni, A., Feshari, M. (2008). Article 44 of the Constitution and the Challenges Facing Private Banking in Iran, Quarterly Journal of Political-Economic Ettelaat, 22(9,10), 222-233. (In Persian)
- Landsberg, C. (2005). Toward A DevelopmentalForeign Policy? Challenges for South Africa's Diplomacy in the Second Decade of Liberation, Social Research, 72(3),723-756, Published by: The Johns Hopkins University Press.
- Leftwich, A. (2006). Developmental governments on the importance of politics in development, translated by JavadAfsharKohan.Mashhad: Marandiz. first Edition, (In Persian)
- Lahoutian, A. (2016). Developmental Government and Its Future in the Process of Globalization, Science and Technology Policy, 6(4), 65-76. (In Persian)
- MousaviShafaei, M. (2009). Collection of Developmental Foreign Policy Articles, International Quarterly Journal of Foreign Relations,1(1), 257-270. (In Persian).
- Mosalinejad, A., Sheikhzadeh, H. (2014). The Role of Oil in Iran's Economic Development, Politics Quarterly, 43(4), 40-63. (In Persian)
- Nasrollahi, Z., Mir Hosseini, M., Kargarian, S., Forouzandeh, A. (2012). Study of the level of development of different regions of the country based on Islamic indicators, Islamic Economics and Banking Quarterly,1(1), 9-21. (In Persian)
- Naghshbandi. A., Dehshiri, M., Keshishyan, G., Ghaedi, M. (2021). Political and economic consequences of the US withdrawal from the JCPOA for Iran in the Trump era and the beginning of the Biden's presidency, International studies Journal, 17(3),157-176. (In Persian)
20. OPEC Annual Statistical Bulletin. (2019). Opec Share of World Crude Oil Reserves, at:https://www.opec.org/opec_web/en/data_graphs/330.htm
- Sajedi, A. (2017). The Slowdown of the Middle East Development.Qom: NasimKowsar. First Edition. (In Persian)
- Sariolghalam, M. (2011). The Concept of Power and Foreign Policy Performance: A Comparison of China and Iran, Foreign Relations Quarterly,3(1),74-49. (In Persian)
- Shirzadi, R., Sakhaei, E. (2011). Globalization and Development Planning in Iran (1989-2011), Quarterly Journal of Political Studies, 3(12), 198-175. (In Persian)
- Spoher, A., Silva, A. (2017). Foreign Policy’s Role in Promoting Development: The Brazilian and Turkish cases, Jan/Apr 2017. at: https://www.scielo.br/j/cint/a/hkFfrLFspg8DqrkynMct9GL/?lang=en
25.Todaro, M. (2012). Economic Development in the Third World, translated by Gholam Ali Farjadi. Tehran: Koohsar.Nineteenth Edition. (In Persian)
- Deutsche Welle Persian. (2020). The Financial Action Task Force(FATF) put Iran on its blacklist. February 21.at: https://www.dw.com/fa-ir/a-52463524. (In Persian)
27. US Energy Information Administration Report. (2019). Country Analysis Executive Summary: Iran, January 7, at: https://www.eia.gov/international/content/analysis/countries_long/Iran/archive/pdf/iran_2019.pdf
28. UNCTAD. (2018). FDI and External Financlal Resources, at:
- UNCTAD. (2019). FDI and External Financlal Resources, at: https://unctadstat.unctad.org/CountryProfile/GeneralProfile/en-GB/364/index.html
- Zaranejad, M., Khodapnah, M., Kamranpour, S. (2019). Study of Iran's economy in the form of a macroeconomic model from the perspective of Islamic economics with emphasis on economic growth, Islamic Economics, 19(73), 5-30. (In Persian)