عنوان مقاله [English]
When single-polar world changes, the integration procedures, which defines the whole process of the regionalization, take special importance. The transition to the multi-polarity world idea in present time became an indisputable fact. The increase of the geopolitical competition, fast developments in the world of new regional economic, social, military, political, and legal spaces are unavoidably issue challenges of existing areas of the regional cooperation. The regional integration has become an inalienable part of the evolution. Actually, taking into account the development of regional integration in the Eurasian territory, there are processes of construction of the Eurasian law. The law plays the most important role in achieving such goals, because law is a regulator of relations both at the national and at the international levels. In this article the authors’ concept of the formation of the Eurasian Law was set out, it was developed based on the analysis of doctrinal approaches to the theoretical and legal foundations, the genesis, and the main features and characteristics of the Eurasian law as an element of the International law. The author examines the theory aspects of Eurasian law and also the material and legal features of Eurasian integration, and proves the formation of the Eurasian legislation and Eurasian law as a science and scholarly discipline
10. Putin V.V. New integration Project for Euroasia – a future born today// Izvestiya 03.10.2012
11. Stepin V.S. Civilization and Culture. – S-Pb. SPbGYP, 2011
12. Usenko E.T. The Integration as worldwide historical process and international law // Moscow Journal of International Law 1992. № 1
13. Kosolapov N.A. The Globalisation: the substance and international political aspects// World Economy & International Relations 2001. № 3.
14. Fredrik Soderbaum. Introduction: Theories of New Regionalism. // Theories of New Regionalism. A Palgrave Reader. Edited by Fredrik Soderbaum and Timothy M. Shaw. US, 2005. P. 1-3.
15. Weber M. The Theory of Social and Economic Organization. Free Press, 1997.
16. Lukyanenko D.G. Economical integration and the global problems of modern world. Kiev: КНЕУ, 2005.
17. J.M. Keynes Selected works М.:Economika, 1993.
18. Kurbanov R.A. The regional integration in Africa: Euro-african integration procedures in the framework of the “Franc zone” Международное право и международные организации. 2015. № 2. С. 147–158).
19. Frаnkel J. No Single Currency Regime is Right For Аll Countries or аt Аll Times, NBER working pаper series, September 1999.
20. Etzioni A. The epigenis of political unification // Social change / Ed. by A. Etzioni and E. Etzioni. N. Y.: Rinehart, 1964. P. 481.
21. Zorkin V.D. The Civilization of Law and the Development of Russia
22. Zakharov V.M. Eurasian Project: Russia stays a leader of the military-political integration in the Post-Soviet space // National Defence 2012. № 5
23. Usenko E.T. The Integration as worldwide historical process and international law // Moscow Journal of International Law 1992. № 1 p.36
24. Topornin B.N. European law. М.: Yurist, 1998. p. 15.
25. Lukashuk I.I. The Globalization, state, law. XXI century Moscow, 2000
26. Naryshkin S.E. The Parliamentary vector of the Eurasian integration. Eurasian integration in в ХХI century / A. A. Klimov, V. N. Leksin, A. N. Shvetsov. М.: LENAND, 2012.
27. Akylov D.M. Eurasian Integration: experience and problems//Eurasian Law Journal 2012 № 5(48).