10. Crawford, James, (2002) The International Law Commission’s Articles on State Responsibility: Introduction, Text and Commentary
11. Chirwa,Danwood Mzikenge (2003) "Obligations of Non-State Actors in Relation to Economic, Social and Cultural Rights under the South African Constitution" Mediterranean Journal of Human Rights.
12. Draft Articles on Responsibility of States for Internationally Wrongful Acts, as contained in Report of the International Law Commission on the Work of its 53rd Session, UN Doc A/55/10 (2000) (‘Draft Articles’)
13. Freire, Paulo.(1970). Pedagogy of the oppressed. New rev. 20th-Anniversaryed. New York: Continuum.
14. Freire, Paulo, and Ana Maria Araْjo Freire(1994) .Pedagogy of hope :reliving Pedagogy of the oppressed .New York: Continuu.
15. Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights: Implementing the United Nations “Protect, Respect and Remedy” Framework. Annex to the Report of the Special Representative of the Secretary-General on the issue of human rights and transnational corporations and other business enterprises (A//HRC/17/31), p. 7.
16. General Comment No. 16 (2005), the equal right of men and women to the enjoyment of all economic, social and cultural rights (art. 3 of the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights), para. 42, available from http://www.refworld.org/docid/43f3067ae.html
17. Mendez, Juan and Miguel Vivanco, Jose (1990) "Disappearances and the Inter-American Court: Reflections on a Litigation Experience," Hamline L. Rev. 13
18. Hunt, Paul (1996) Reclaiming Social Rights. Economic, Social and Cultural Rights.
19. -Picciotto, SOL and Mayne, Ruth (eds 1999) Regulating International Business: Beyond Liberalization
20. Shaw, Malcom, (5th ed2003) International Law
21. Ruggie, John (2007) “Business and Human Rights: Mapping International Standards of Responsibility and Accountability for Corporate Acts: Report of the Special Representative of the Secretary-General (SRSG) on the issue of human rights and transnational corporations and other business enterprises,” (United Nations: New York, A/HRC/4/035.
22. Ringer, Thom, Development, (2008) "Reform, and the Rule of Law" Yale Human Rights & Development Law Journal.
23. Reisman, W Michael, (1997) "Designing and Managing the Future of the State" European Journal of International Law
24. Report of the Special Rapporteur on the human right to safe drinking water and sanitation (A/HRC/18/33), para. 83 (d).s
25. Silver, Christopher (2005). “Do the donors have it right? Decentralization and changing local governance in Indonesia”, in Globalization and Urban Development.
26. Thornton, Margaret, (1995) "Public and Private: Feminist Legal Debates", 'the Cartography of Public and Private’ in Margaret Thornton.
27. -Universal Declaration of Human Rights, note 6 above, art. 3; Article 6 of the ICCPR guarantees that "every human being has the inherent right to life ... [and] no one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his life." ICCPR, note 12 above, art. 6.
28. ICCPR, note 12 above, art. 26
29. Velez, F. Galindo,(2011)"Considerations sober la Determination de la Condition de Refugio" In: S . Namihas